środa, 25 maja 2011

Hair coloring - the paint on the skin did not give up are the two ways that helped me

The first way is: Mousse to Hair . You put it on your fingers or a swab and rub the skin (I recommend it to a lighter color frommedium blonde to red and light brown)
The second way is : cigarette ash . Little need for a lot of cigarettes but worth it. Once you have a sufficient amount of ash. Ashis best to have in a small cup, adding water so as to form a slurry. The finished slurryrequires a swab, then wash (washed), skin-colored. It is good for each color of paint on theskin, even black. Be careful not rub too hard because the skin can irritate it. Better to do it a few times but gently. I tested it on myself and work. I hope that helped

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thanks for the comment ,watching and reading kisses Magda